SUPPORT INFO

Make checks payable to Calvary Chapel Hot Springs with Gerry Carrillo on the memo line.

Mail to:
Calvary Chapel Hot Springs
39407 Murrieta Hot Springs Rd.
Murrieta, CA 92563

You can also donate online by clicking the button below or go to http://cchotsprings.com/ and go to the missionaries page and look for Gerry and Silvia Carrillo and press the donate button.

*CCHS is a non-profit organization (501c3), and will make an annual tax receipt available.



Sunday, February 4, 2018

Shared with them Genesis 1:26
Then God said, let us make human beings (man) in our own image, to be like us (Genesis 1:26) The reason why I initiated this blog with this verse is because if you think about it, humans were created in the image of God and created to be like Him. We should look at every individual with the potential they have in Christ.
If a person was created in God's image and to be like God we should trust God to do a work in the individual. Agape love Ministry wants to thank you because of your generous heart we bought them a gas stove, rice cooker, and a skillet and basic needs to get them started...I trust God that He is going to do a mighty work in these individuals. Mario with the yellow shirt is so humbled by an experience he had where he almost died. He knows the Lord but need's  to be taught the basic foundation of being a disciple of Christ, which I'm really excited about. Antonio the one next to Mario does not know how to read. This is going to be a challenge for me because I am going to try and teach him to read. Pichardo is the one in charge of the home and he is very firm as you can see in the picture. I love these guys so much...Just looking at the picture makes my heart melt. Please pray for unity! Other churches are getting involved. Pray for Pastor Johnny who feeds the homeless the week I don't and Pastor Olman who is excited about the discipleship home. Here are the following prayer request:
Love these guys





1.) That these guys would keep their eyes on Christ.

2.) Wisdom for me to know what to do and when I say what to do (What God wants me to do)

3.) Pastor Roy that will be teaching today on giving, pray it goes well.

4.) Financial support to provide the needs and I'm thankful for His faithfulness.

5.) these guys will be going out and selling merchandise to pay rent and other things they need, so please pray that they make their budget so the bills can be paid.

6.) pray that these guys can be restored and their families can see the difference in them.

7.) Pray for me always to be a good husband, father as my youngest daughter is entering 7th. grade and to be a solid teacher of the Word as I do all the other ministry stuff.

8.) Pray for Pastor Brian, Pastor Dave, Pastor Dale, Pastor Jeremy and all the elders of all the churches, that God give them the wisdom which is from above.

thank you so much for taking the time to read this blog.

Gerry Carrillo

No comments:

Post a Comment