SUPPORT INFO

Make checks payable to Calvary Chapel Hot Springs with Gerry Carrillo on the memo line.

Mail to:
Calvary Chapel Hot Springs
39407 Murrieta Hot Springs Rd.
Murrieta, CA 92563

You can also donate online by clicking the button below or go to http://cchotsprings.com/ and go to the missionaries page and look for Gerry and Silvia Carrillo and press the donate button.

*CCHS is a non-profit organization (501c3), and will make an annual tax receipt available.



Saturday, January 27, 2018

January 26, 2018
This is Ulisses. We meet once a week just to love on
Him and share the love of Christ.
I want to be sincere and use the proper words and for those that know me, know that I am always out in the community reaching out to souls that Christ came and died for. I love it! They figured out where I live so I am always loving on these guys weather it be on the streets or in my front porch...Recently I have been sitting one on one with this guy who is gifted in music. Just gave him a call on his moms house phone and as he was coming to the phone I heard him say, "wow, no one ever calls me" That touched my heart... He is 36 days sober of drinking pure alcohol, so in small words I want to invest in him. I see so much potential in this guy through the work of Jesus on the Cross. There are many things I do that I feel real bad taking pictures but I rest knowing God sees His work...Also Esteban is going on four months in rehab and is walking with the Lord. Another individual who I asked you all to pray for (Jouaquin) The one who escaped from the hospital and everyday I went to his living quarters to help clean his wound is sober and working with his dad in San Jose, We just need to pray that he accepts Jesus in His heart. His brother came down from Canada and they both sat with me and thanked me for all I done for him, I told them all the glory is to God, for God is the Almighty that desires to use Jouaquin. A good friend of mine,
Pastor Dale always called the children upfront and pray for them before they got sent off to class and so I started to  implement that. I believe prayer is what makes things happen, so who knows what the Lord wants to do with these children...Our last feeding of the homeless was cool because some have sobered up and are serving so continue to pray for those that are still in chains of addictions.

We are slowly growing and are praying for our own building because we meet in the gym and want to move the study to the morning and in the middle of town..
.I took a Picture of the place and they want 1,000.00 a month. God provide! It would be cool to have our own place so please keep it in prayer. Ticos like a place where they can call it home and I need help financially to pay for the place. If its the Lord's will it will happen. I ts all in the Lord's hands...It would be so cool to have our own place. We are also starting a couples ministry so keep that in prayer as we get together and learn more about marriage. Im excited about all the work the lord is doing and I ask that you all be a part of what He is doing. Trust in God. He provides and guides. There is so much I can be writing about but I think this is good enough.We love you and pray the very best for all of you.





No comments:

Post a Comment