SUPPORT INFO

Make checks payable to Calvary Chapel Hot Springs with Gerry Carrillo on the memo line.

Mail to:
Calvary Chapel Hot Springs
39407 Murrieta Hot Springs Rd.
Murrieta, CA 92563

You can also donate online by clicking the button below or go to http://cchotsprings.com/ and go to the missionaries page and look for Gerry and Silvia Carrillo and press the donate button.

*CCHS is a non-profit organization (501c3), and will make an annual tax receipt available.



Saturday, March 10, 2018

This mission is being accomplished in the following ways:
1.) Agape Love Bible Study that is turning into a church plant (moved it to our house because its in the center of the city and we can fit sixty people max)
2.) Men's Discipleship home called Casa Emanuel.
3.) Tuesday Foundations Class.
It's great to see these guys smile...
4.) Men's Bible Study every Wednesday
5.) Women's Bible Study every Tuesday morning.
6.) Being out in the community asking God to help me be a light to those who need the love of Jesus.


This month's ministry needs:
1.) If I can get 25 people to support me $50.00 per month, I would be able to meet my monthly budget. God is doing an amazing work in many lives and really need your support and prayers to further the kingdom of God here in Costa Rica. As I think about this, I want everybody to know that for me to work here would be about $2.00 an hour and to make money I would have to work more than full time and this would take away time to minister, study and teach God's Word.
so sweet
2.) It would be nice for the men to have a couch to sit on. If anyone is willing to donate an extra $300.00 and be specific so I can know that the funds are for the couch. I will take picture and post on next blog...
3.) We need a gas tank for the men's home and that is around $50.00
This months prayer requests:
1.) Mario, Pichardo, and Antonio who live at the men's discipleship home. That they would continue to walk with Christ as they are in the process of being transformed from living in the streets for years to having a roof over their head. That they grow spiritually as their faith is being tested.
2.) Wisdom as we move forward with the home and a way for them to make some sort of income to help with the expenses of the home.
3.) My sister in law who attends our Sunday Study delivered a baby girl Thursday, March 8th. Keep her and baby Aitana in prayer. The doctor told Mela that she could not have a baby and when she came to me I told her to put her trust in the All Mighty who can make things happen and it was a very prayerful time as she went through her pregnancy and God was faithful to help deliver this sweet baby. Pray that she grows up learning her identity is in Christ and for the Mom because she is up for many surprises!
4.) Pray for us to have property of our own...
5.) Pray for the Sunday Study as we move it to our home where we can sit 60 people easily. That God would lead and guide. I have been praying for this for sometime and brought it up to the Elder of the Church and he said we should wait. But what caused him to say yes is a guy went up to him and asked, "when is Gerry going to move the study to the mornings?" And that made Jesus (elder) say yes. I feel in my heart we will grow in this period and I believe God will open up a place in the future...God is faithful.
6.) Pray for Esteban as he is almost finished with the nine month program. He has many gifts and when he gets out of rehab he continues to walk with Jesus.
7.) Pray for the women's study
juoaquin then.
that Silvia be blessed and the ladies who attend be blessed...
8.) Pray for Juoaquin. Remember the guy who lived on the streets and they cut his belly open to remove a kidney and he escaped to do drugs. I went to the bridge everyday to heal his wound as he smoked crack cocaine. He is radically changing for God's glory. He now works full time with his father at the capital and donates food to the homeless.
9.) Pray for many more to come to the feet of Jesus as I share His love daily.
10.) I need to get away for about three days so please pray that God would provide a way for my family and I to get away and just be us... Working with those with addiction is challenging and sometimes overwhelming but so worth it when they surrender to Jesus...
Juoaquin now.
11.) Pray that I could be a good husband and father to those I love...and for Jesus who is an elder and his wife Olga and their daughter Shanti




Men's Bible Study
We thank you so much as you take time and pray for our needs and the ministry. As I was studying for Sunday (John 7:43-53) but 7:43 made me think; I study in Spanish so I hope it makes sense...So the crowd was divided about Him. You are either for Him or against Him. Sometimes in our walk with the Lord we become divided because we feel like that person is wrong for some decision the person has made. But as I was praying (wrong or right) and some experience I have been through I think the wise way to come across this is to say, "That brother is washed by the Blood of Christ or Sister, I am washed by the Blood of Christ, lets bow our knees before the Lord grab each others hand and walk together through this. The people get divided when we loose perspective of what Jesus has done on the Cross for us. Or we just simply don't believe in Christ at all. But as believers we should not be divided. Jesus prayed for us to be united and its obviously the hardest thing for us to do. I believe Jesus knew that and that is why He prayed for us to be united...Do we need His grace...Back to moving the Study to our home is because I felt God put it on my heart, because where I live their is many people I believe will come. During this time of growth I believe God will provide for a building at His timing. I have sixty chairs and it is centered in town...There is so much I can write about but I trust God to touch your hearts to get an idea of what He is doing with Agape Love.

No comments:

Post a Comment