SUPPORT INFO

Make checks payable to Calvary Chapel Hot Springs with Gerry Carrillo on the memo line.

Mail to:
Calvary Chapel Hot Springs
39407 Murrieta Hot Springs Rd.
Murrieta, CA 92563

You can also donate online by clicking the button below or go to http://cchotsprings.com/ and go to the missionaries page and look for Gerry and Silvia Carrillo and press the donate button.

*CCHS is a non-profit organization (501c3), and will make an annual tax receipt available.



Saturday, December 23, 2017

We wish you a awesome Christmas and a blessed new year.

1uRmyLGxj2ou_EE4jVR9nfM76khwoIVmE from Gerardo Carrillo on Vimeo.



My daughter giving coffee to a homeless guy. My
Children are growing up serving Jesus.
many have put themselves in rehabs or have found jobs but
more new ones come...
To end the year we fed 36 homeless and 5 that came late. When I speak of feeding them we share the Word with them and I am amazed at how much they know the Word. Some of them have memorized Psalms and sometimes when I teach them they know the verses by heart...The Sunday Study has grown to twenty people which none of the boys from the feeding come. My point in everything I do is to point people to Christ. That is why I started teaching the Gospel Of John. The disciple whom Jesus loved. Anybody who has come to visit us in Costa Rica knows that daily I'm in the community reaching out to those that Christ loves. Under bridges in dangerous areas teaching His Word. I have gained so much respect and love from even the hardest individuals on the street who have spent most their lives in Prison thanks to Jesus my Lord and Savior...I found a Christ centered rehab in San Jose and I have one guy that is going on his third month sober. I pay around 160.00 a month and its a good investment for His Kingdom because Esteban is gifted in music that I believe God has given him.
My son serving faithfully.
Last month my support was only a little over $1000.00 and my monthly budget is $2,800.00. Things have changed so much here in Costa Rica but He is still using me to reach out to people but I need the financial support to live and I never know who gives because I am never told so please if God is putting on your heart to give we really appreciate your generous gift. Most funds I do receive go directly to the ministry and we need help to continue...Also please keep me in prayer with the new friends I am establishing getting involved in the community. My kids are on vacation and I would love to take them on a vacation that we need so much because my family is my first ministry and it would be a blessing to them to get away. My youngest daughter is going into seventh grade and Esteban into fifth, but it would be really good if we could get away for a few days...I have also started a daily teaching on this application we use here called whatts app, and I have over 300 contacts and people respond to the teaching. I am really excited what the Lord has for 2018. Please keep us in prayer that God give us wisdom and discernment...Also please pray for my friend Jesus who is an elder for the ministry here that God would provide for his needs as well. I am looking for someone who is willing to support him because he is involved in the ministry and his wife is so faithful cooking each week that we feed the homeless. Also know that churches are getting involved and feeding the homeless when we cant. I think that is really cool. Also pray for God to use me to be a light with the new soccer team I play with...Its good to be involved in the community. My brother in law who has been teaching the Word for over thirty years and lives in the capital will come on the first of the month to teach. So please keep him in prayer and the church that wants to be involved with Agape Love that he attends. Also keep another church who has grasped the vision of Agape Love and feed the homeless the weekend we cant feed them... I honestly believe that God has put this ministry on my heart and Churches are getting involved.
Pray that I could be a light to these guys I see daily...

No comments:

Post a Comment