SUPPORT INFO

Make checks payable to Calvary Chapel Hot Springs with Gerry Carrillo on the memo line.

Mail to:
Calvary Chapel Hot Springs
39407 Murrieta Hot Springs Rd.
Murrieta, CA 92563

You can also donate online by clicking the button below or go to http://cchotsprings.com/ and go to the missionaries page and look for Gerry and Silvia Carrillo and press the donate button.

*CCHS is a non-profit organization (501c3), and will make an annual tax receipt available.



Monday, November 20, 2017

God in His great mercy has blessed us with so much that if we just took a moment to see the riches we have in Christ, we would all be in awe. A verse comes to my mind as I write this blog: On Sunday's we are studying through the Gospel of John and this verse has really touched my heart.

Today was the first day that his family got to see him..
it costs around 160.00 but worth the investment
"Do not work for the food which perishes, but for the food which endures to eternal life, which the Son of Man will give to you, for on Him the Father, God, has set His seal.” (John 6:27). A church called, "Iglesia de Dios La Cosecha (The Church of God the Harvest) has come along side us and we swap every Saturday's. to feed the homeless. Really awesome to see the community get involved. Remember Esteban? He completed one month


Here I am taking him food. If God radically touches this guys heart
it will touch hearts all the way in Canada.
in a Crist centered Re-hab. He is so gifted and I know God desires to use this young man.He is worth investing in. This weekend will be the first time his family will get to see him in a whole month. So excited for him. The program is nine months so please keep him in prayer. Also this is really cool, I am working with a drug addict that is touching hearts all the way in Canada. His brother lives in Canada and has found out about what I do so he sends money so this guy eats. He was the one that was in the hospital and escaped.
Working on a worship band can use your prayers.
I had to clean his stitches because I was afraid he was going to get an infection. Please keep him in prayer, If God radically touches this guys heart it will touch many for he has a big family and they trust me to send funds so he can eat. I would love to send this guy to the rehab Esteban is at but it costs $160.00 per month. God will provide. Now that I am thinking about provision. My provision has been real low and if I can get 20 people to commit $100.00 a month that would help so much. You guys can ask Dale and Jeb. I am so involved in the community and can use support. Also for those that are supporting, Life Church in Gulf Breeze has made me Pastor legally and if all the funds went through them, it would help with taxes. their address is: Life Church Gulf Breeze
Attention Geraldo M. Carrillo
PO Box 562
Gulf Breeze Florida
32562
Also I am working on a worship team so please keep us in prayer.
Their is a lot going on and I ask that you keep me in prayer so I can make wise decisions and discernment with those that want to meet with me. My budget is 2,800.00 per month please help me so I can buy speakers, a mixer and a microphone. Well that is way out of my budget but I need them. I can write so much more of what God is doing but I put it in His hands for He knows.
I love people and I know God is using me to touch hearts.
In His precious name
Gerry and Silvia Carrillo.

No comments:

Post a Comment