SUPPORT INFO

Make checks payable to Calvary Chapel Hot Springs with Gerry Carrillo on the memo line.

Mail to:
Calvary Chapel Hot Springs
39407 Murrieta Hot Springs Rd.
Murrieta, CA 92563

You can also donate online by clicking the button below or go to http://cchotsprings.com/ and go to the missionaries page and look for Gerry and Silvia Carrillo and press the donate button.

*CCHS is a non-profit organization (501c3), and will make an annual tax receipt available.



Saturday, October 21, 2017

After much prayer and seeking council from men that have been in the ministry for many years I have decided to do two blogs. One of them will focus on what God (The Almighty) is doing and this one is going to focus specifically on prayer request.

Sharing the love of Christ to an elementary School.
1.) I have a gentleman that is extremely gifted in worship and maybe even teaching. I wont go to far into his circumstance but for the next nine months he is dislocated from his two children and wife. My prayer is that he is given the power by the Holy Spirit to make it through this program so he can be united with his family (more importantly) and begin serving in the church...The first month in this program he is not to see anyone, but after the first month I will be traveling to San Jose so His family can spend visit times with him. My prayer is that God put it on someones heart to give and invest in this soul that is a very good investment. I need 160.00 per month to keep him in this Christ centered program. He lost his job and he can use your prayers...I felt in my heart that it was highly important to get him in rehab before he lost everything so I put him in rehab and paid for the first month, I just need help for the next 8 months. If he decides not to finish then I will post and let you all know. Pray that this does not happen, but if he decides not to finish the program, he will loose all he has and all he has is his family.

2.) God opened doors to enter certain schools and I ask that you all keep me in prayer as I will enter many other schools and share the Gospel message.

My brother in law made them shirts. So awesome!
3.) We are connected to the homeless everyday and I ask that you all pray that everything we do for them, God uses for His glory. It is a very hard ministry but its so worth it when someone comes to the feet of Jesus. We are yoked with One who gives sufficient grace for every time of need. These men need Jesus. Many have come to know Christ, but man in himself is utterly hopeless. He does not even have the strength to come to Jesus by himself, unless the Father first begins to work in his heart and life. He will never realize his terrible guilt and his need of a Savior. Pray that we as Agape Love are used to respond to God's call and share His love to all.

4.) Pray that we continue to lift the name of Jesus high because I know in my heart that He is faithful to draw others to Him. Our Savior has power to cleanse from sin and to qualify the cleansed person to be a worshiper.
Last Sunday Study.

No comments:

Post a Comment