SUPPORT INFO

Make checks payable to Calvary Chapel Hot Springs with Gerry Carrillo on the memo line.

Mail to:
Calvary Chapel Hot Springs
39407 Murrieta Hot Springs Rd.
Murrieta, CA 92563

You can also donate online by clicking the button below or go to http://cchotsprings.com/ and go to the missionaries page and look for Gerry and Silvia Carrillo and press the donate button.

*CCHS is a non-profit organization (501c3), and will make an annual tax receipt available.



Friday, October 20, 2017

Most the students stood up to receive the Gospel.
If at least one kid accepted Jesus it was so worth it.
God is so faithful. My two good friends from Gulf Breeze, Florida came down to visit me and encouraged me in the work God is doing in Costa Rica. I was in awe of God's love. Right now if someone was to ask me where I am with my walk with Jesus, my answer would be to trust His Word and be faithful where He has me. He opened the door for me to share the Gospel at the school that my children attend at it was amazing. We had two sessions and I will be entering more schools and share His amazing love to many.
When I shared the Gospel many stood up, but if one really accepted Jesus as their Savior it was so worth it. Sometime and I can even go and say most of the times we may not understand what is really going on but what matters is God knows what is going on! We just need to believe in faith that in His eyes everything is going perfect. All the stuff around us is not important, the only thing that is important is what Jesus says and is doing. Therefore I urge you, brethren, by the mercies of God, to present your bodies a living and holy sacrifice, acceptable to God, which is your spiritual service of worship. (Romans 12:1 NASB), One of the real neat things that God allowed us to do was to serve those that live on the streets, We made them bags filled with three toothpaste, 3 razors. 2 deodorants, 3 toothbrushes, one Agape Love Shirt and bunch of candy. It was real neat. Please pray for me because I have so much to do and these kids take so much of my time but I love it. Right now I have one guy in rehab that is a nine month program. He is gifted in leading worship and has other gifts. The rehab he attends is $160.00 per month and is Christ centered so I am asking if any one wants to help out with his restoration, I guarantee it is worth it. He is gifted and I pray that someone would adopt him, it is a good investment. Trust God that He will do a work in Him. I just need help to keep him in there so if God puts this on your heart you can send the funds to Life Church, Gulf Breeze. Attention Geraldo M. Carrillo, PO Box 562, Gulf Breeze, Florida 32562
This is my heart. to reach the less fortunate.

These are the men and women that Christ would love to
share His love to many, it hurts me that no other churches are doing it

Every Sunday the Study grows at God's speed.
so fun. I just love people...
They will do a right off for you when it comes to taxes. In December someone is supposed to be donating me land, if that happens than we will start building so these man can have a discipleship home. Life Church in Gulf Breeze has officially ordained me Pastor so if you send funds through them, they will do a write off and it helps me with my taxes.It is so worth investing in God;s Kingdom! I just feel in my heart if there are those who wish to support the ministry, People are getting saved and its good that we invest in them. Also for the first time I sang at church and I will see next Sunday if I scared some away. I like to call it a Bible Study and it is growing at God's pace. I try not to worry about the results, I try to be faithful to those who come and God does the increase, just pray that God gives me wisdom to discern gifts and put those who come faithfully in their proper places so the body functions well. I have been praying that God would send faithful people and He is responding so my job is to get them plugged in. There is so much I can write about but to finish I want to thank my beautiful wife and Pastor Dale and Jeb Smith for coming to visit us and encourage us all in the work God is doing....Keep track on Facebook, twitter and Instagram for some of the stuff I post daily... We love yall and look forward to seeing what God is doing in yalls life.

No comments:

Post a Comment