SUPPORT INFO

Make checks payable to Calvary Chapel Hot Springs with Gerry Carrillo on the memo line.

Mail to:
Calvary Chapel Hot Springs
39407 Murrieta Hot Springs Rd.
Murrieta, CA 92563

You can also donate online by clicking the button below or go to http://cchotsprings.com/ and go to the missionaries page and look for Gerry and Silvia Carrillo and press the donate button.

*CCHS is a non-profit organization (501c3), and will make an annual tax receipt available.



Thursday, September 21, 2017

This was last Sunday's teaching. Actually had a guy on guitar and box
The Lord is using Agape Love to reach
the intercity. Only our fifth week.
On Wednesday I took a young man to the hospital that really needed to be at his appointment for medical treatment. We went to the capital were he was treated but without getting to deep about his situation I just want to ask that you would pray for Bryan. He is 24 years old and has had it rough! He was so thankful...On the way to the capital he kept asking me why do I do the things I do, like feed them, go under the bridges and drink coffee with them and take them to scheduled appointments. My answer was, "Jesus would do the same thing" These guys live under bridges and I have had the privilege to meet just about everyone of them. My love for them has grown so huge and God is doing an amazing work in them. I really wish I had a home for them.  A strong disciplined discipleship and much teachings of the Bible (Sound Doctrine) Imagine all the teachers I can invite and come to Costa Rica and teach. Working with those in the streets is tough but God is faithful to do His part as long as I do not give up.

This is Enrique. Awesome guy.
My family sharing their faith.
Also pray for the study because God is bringing people to Him. This one guy named Enrique came up to me and said that the Word really spoke to him and that gave me much joy. New people are coming and on October 13 we will enter an elementary school and reach out to 522 kids. Not scared to share the Gospel... This is going to be a huge event and I am excited. I have built such a strong friendship with the director that she has allowed me to go into the school and do a kids club. God gave me the vision because they are well known through out the country to be against bullying. So many stories in Scripture against bullying. Excited!! Keep it in prayer that kids would come to know Jesus. Also please keep my children in prayer, They went door to door inviting people to the study and I was in tears. May God bless them. It was pouring rain but rain does not stop nobody in Costa Rica because it rains everyday. I could post more but I got lots of work to do and I pray that each person reads this and gets blessed. Please keep us in prayer and we really need financial support to keep spreading God's Kingdom.


No comments:

Post a Comment