SUPPORT INFO

Make checks payable to Calvary Chapel Hot Springs with Gerry Carrillo on the memo line.

Mail to:
Calvary Chapel Hot Springs
39407 Murrieta Hot Springs Rd.
Murrieta, CA 92563

You can also donate online by clicking the button below or go to http://cchotsprings.com/ and go to the missionaries page and look for Gerry and Silvia Carrillo and press the donate button.

*CCHS is a non-profit organization (501c3), and will make an annual tax receipt available.



Friday, September 15, 2017

Praise reports! Remember Dayan, one of the young girls who I asked to pray for. She came to last Sunday's Study and accepted Jesus as her Savior. Thank you for your prayers... and keep praying because God hears our petitions with such compassion.
Dayan and her boyfriend Dennis
Dayan had never been to a study and she really was in tears and as I spoke to her about the study, she said she really liked it. For those that know me everyday I am in the community seeking Jesus and asking where He is working so I can be a part of His amazing work. So thankful for God who has given me the privilege to reach out to people and I believe He is doing such a work in everyone's heart. Agape love is growing and I need His wisdom to do His will. I did not get a picture of last Sunday's study but I did get a picture of Silvia in her element. We are focusing a lot on the children and she has done such a wonderful job in serving them.
Silvia in her element
On October 13 we are doing an outreach with one of the local schools who campaigns highly against bullying and God put it on my heart to speak to the director and she gave us permission to enter the school during school hours and do an out reach to 522 children and my goal is to get into every school and do a kid's club. Excited! Encouraging them to continue against bullying and you all know how many biblical stories there is to share with the children against bullying. It's going to be fun...And of course without fear the Gospel will be shared.


Bryan and I, using my gift to encourage him to go to the hospital to get treated
for lung cancar.
Also I have been invited to share with a catholic youth retreat in November. They want me to share on how I got delivered from a life of addiction and we all know it was Christ. So Christ will be shared and this will be November 18th. This tells me that Agape Love is getting known. This Sunday will be our fifth week and I am amazed of God's amazing grace towards us. It's all God's Speed and we continue to love on all we meat. Feeding the homeless still happens and many are coming to church but keep them in prayer because it's hard living on the streets.
On the 20th. of this month I take Bryan to a hospital in San Jose because he has lung cancer so I ask that you pray for him. I love these guys so much and I know there is hope in Jesus. I've learned to look at each individual with all the potential they have in Christ. We need hearts to be generous givers so we can keep the feeding of all these crazy guys. The contact we have with them is amazing and when God's Word is spoken it does not return void. Recently one guy that came to my house to seek wisdom to enter a rehab, just graduated and he is working full time and is leading worship at the Sunday Study. I try to tell these guys that the truth is that we are not sufficiently good enough to be accepted in front of God who is absolutely good, but by His amazing grace we are. I Love this family so much and i think God is doing an amazing work
I love this family

This is Esteban, He graduated
and is doing really good.,
It was an honor and privilege to help them. This last Saturday we fed the homeless and it was really fun. We had a good time spending time with them and there is so much fun helping them out. This past Saturday we served 40 + meals. I get excited and it breaks my heart that I do not have a home for them. But soon in the Spirit, I feel like God will provide. God is doing an amazing work and for me its a honor that I get to serve our Creator.


 y


No comments:

Post a Comment