SUPPORT INFO

Make checks payable to Calvary Chapel Hot Springs with Gerry Carrillo on the memo line.

Mail to:
Calvary Chapel Hot Springs
39407 Murrieta Hot Springs Rd.
Murrieta, CA 92563

You can also donate online by clicking the button below or go to http://cchotsprings.com/ and go to the missionaries page and look for Gerry and Silvia Carrillo and press the donate button.

*CCHS is a non-profit organization (501c3), and will make an annual tax receipt available.



Wednesday, August 16, 2017

Three people gave their lives to Jesus. This is the second Sunday
we have met at the gym.
This last Sunday, August 13 was our second week meeting at the gym where we are studying the book of John. Three people came to the saving knowledge of Jesus and I pray that I can make a day where we can all get together and I can teach them more about what goes on in the heart as God justifies us and forgives us of our sins. What it means to be a disciple of Christ...I am excited for next Sunday because many Samaritans believe in Jesus as a result of the simple and forthright testimony of the woman of Samaria. All she said was, "He told me all that I ever did," and yet that was sufficient to bring others to Jesus. This should be an encouragement to each of us to be simple, courageous, and direct in our witness for Christ. We are growing very steady and it would be nice to have some help. This Saturday my wife and I are taking a wife and two children to visit their father who turned himself into a rehab. This guy is gifted in music and he came to my house a few weeks ago asking for advice about entering into a rehab after falling continually day after day in addiction. My advice to him was to talk to his wife then boss because he has an excellent job and I felt through certain circumstances talked about behind closed doors he owed a conversation with his employer. It turned out good, because his employer is helping him and hopefully he gets his job back when he gets out. That is my heart and the vision of Agape Love. To Love God, and to love others! Just right now one of the kids on the streets became very ill, so I took him to the hospital but he lost his id, so we had to get his id and then back to the hospital. I actually do not like talking much about these things but I know I need to post what God is doing in Costa Rica. For those that know me I am very well connected in the community and enjoy being with the ticos. God has given me a heart for these people and I love them with all my heart. Kind of reminds me what I will be sharing this next Sunday. The reception given to the Lord Jesus by the Samaritans was in marked contrast to that of the Jews. The Samaritans seemed to have some real appreciation of Jesus. I have such a real appreciation of these Ticos and Ticas (Costa Ricans) that I love being with them, like the Samaritans urged Jesus to stay with them. As a result of their invitation, the Lord stayed there two days. I feel as though I am going to stay here the rest of my life. God is so good!! Please if you feel in your heart to give to this ministry, there is so much I need. You can click the donate button at the top of this blog. More than anything I need your prayers. Thank you and God bless. Remember, Lift Jesus High and He will draw people to Himself.

No comments:

Post a Comment