SUPPORT INFO

Make checks payable to Calvary Chapel Hot Springs with Gerry Carrillo on the memo line.

Mail to:
Calvary Chapel Hot Springs
39407 Murrieta Hot Springs Rd.
Murrieta, CA 92563

You can also donate online by clicking the button below or go to http://cchotsprings.com/ and go to the missionaries page and look for Gerry and Silvia Carrillo and press the donate button.

*CCHS is a non-profit organization (501c3), and will make an annual tax receipt available.



Thursday, July 28, 2016

These last three months have been such a blessing! I am in the process of doing a video but I feel like it would be good to comunicate some of the things that God has done through the groups that came and visited us. Calvary Chapel Oceanside, Calvary Red Bluff and Life Church from Gulf Breeze, Florida all did outreaches that reached out to the community, orphanages and the elders home. One of my favorite events was the outreach that Life Church did at the center of the park in downtown Perez. The Gospel message was shared at least two times and I ask that you keep this individual in prayer who has struggled all his live in drug addiction. His name is Jose Castro and he really wants to be delivered from addiction. Pray that God give me wisdom to reach out in so much love to him and that God's Spirit aid him in being delivered from many years of drug addiction. The verse that comes to my mind as I think about Jose is Ezekiel 36:26 NLT And I will give you a new heart with new and right desires, and I will put a new spirit in you. I will take out your stony heart of sin and give you a new, obedient heart. Also keep this other individual that I do not want to mention his name that he too be delivered from drug addiction. I meet with him once a week and my goal is to encourage him that God loves him and to never to loose heart...
Life Church at the boys orphanage getting ready to paint and love on the boys.

                               
Warren is a tico and I was blessed to hear him share the gospel
at the park
Also Life Church did a concert at the Ngobe that was centered on Christ. The Gospel was shared and I want to add that when we arrived we found out that one of Luciano's grandchild died. Luciano is the Ngobe missionary and we had the priviledge to visit the home of his son and really encourage them that sometimes we do not know what God is doing but we can trust Him and that our only hope is in Jesus Christ our Lord. Remember I am working on a video so all this is just a few things God did through us and the groups that came and visited us these last couple months...God is so good and in the midst of all the warfare He continues to grow His people and His ministry...
                             
I had the priviledge to share the Gospel
at the Ngobe.

                                                   
on the very last day that Life Church was here I invited them over for coffe and share what was on my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment